FluidProtect Surgical Face Mask & Anti-Fog Band
Fluidprotect® surgical face masks are fluid resistant and offer protection where there is risk of fluid contamination from exposure to blood and/or bodily fluids. Face masks are regulated under the Medical Devices Directives 93/42 EEC and are recognised as being dual purpose: protecting both the healthcare provider and the patient.
• Complies with BS EN 46838 Type IIR standards (120mm/Hg). Fluidprotect masks® are fluid resistant to 160mm/Hg.
• BPF? 99% at 3 microns.
• PFE ?99% at 0.1 micron.
• Made from light weight breathable materials with long ties to provide a secure fit.
• The fully enclosed nose band can be moulded to the wearer's face to give a secure and comfortable fit.
• The anti-fog strip reduces the instances of glasses or other eye protection fogging up.
• The ergonomic design keeps the mask away from the wearer's face to reduce liquid contamination from saliva contact.
• All Fluidprotect® face masks are Latex, Cadmium and Nickel free.
• Precautions: Face masks are not designed to provide respiratory protection. Please see Uniprotect Respirators.
• Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
• Latex Free
Please use the arrows below to scroll through the related items