Milton - Sterilising Fluid - 500mls
Milton has been sterilising babies feeding utensils for over 50 years and is clinically proven to protect against all germs (bacteria, viruses and fungi), which can be harmful to your baby.
Milton is non-toxic and leaves no unpleasant taste or odour, so there is no need to rinse after use - utensils are safe for your baby to use immediately.
Follow the 3-step method below to sterilise breastfeeding equipment and all babies feeding utensils, including bottles, soothers, teething rings, small plastic toys and weaning items. Each solution lasts for 24 hours.
Active Ingredient: Sodium Hypochlorite 2% w/v and Sodium Chloride 16.5% w/v
Kills germs such as E-coli, Listeria, Salmonella, Shigella, Campylobacter, Rotavirus, which can cause gastroenteritis and Candida Albicans (thrush).
The Milton Sterilising Fluid allows you to sterilise in 15 minutes.