Medicine Cabinet, 8 shelves, 8 door trays, 2 doors, 1 lock - 85cm (H), 80cm (W), 30cm (D)
The Sunflower high quality medicine cabinets are indipendently tested to the British Standard (BS2881:1989 Security Level 1). These cabinets are therefore, suitable for use in healthcare centres, hospitals, nursing homes, prisons and other healthcare buildings.
• Single point locking as standard
• All single door cabinets are supplied with right hand hinge as standard (left hand hinge is available upon request)
• Adjustable storage 1mm mild steel, hardened hinges and finished with a durable, hygienic white epoxy coating
• High security lock designed to EN1300 and VDS2396 specifications. Anti-pick levers and deadlock mechanism
• Supplied with 3 keys as standard (per lock)
•Optional warning light and buzzer alarm (available separately, adds 55mm to height)
• 5V DC external warning light shows green when closed, red when open and red flashing when left open for 2.5 minuites
• Optional nurse callout (volt free contract), for connection to nurse call system
• Internal buzzer alarm activates when cabinet is left open for 5 minuites (only available to purchase when combined with the optional warning light).
Our new range of high quality medicine cabinets are independently tested to the British Standard making them suitable for use in health centres, dispensing pharmacies, hospitals, nursing homes, vets, prisons and other healthcare buildings
Medicine cabinets can be stationary, mobile, or may hang on the wall, and they’re constructed from varying materials such as wood laminate, PVC tubing, or heavy-gauge metal for narcotics cabinets designed to safely store Schedule 2 medications. Used in medical facilities and medical offices, some cabinets come with stainless-steel sinks, plastic bins, computer work-station areas, and a various array of drawers and shelves.
Please use the arrows below to scroll through the related items
Cabinet Medicine Optional Warning Light And Nurse Call Output (For Sun-Mc4, Mc5, Mc8 & Mc9 Cabinets)