Medicine Cabinet, 4 shelves, 4 door trays, 1 door, 1 lock - 85cm (H), 60cm (W), 30cm (D)
The Sunflower high quality medicine cabinets are indipendently tested to the British Standard (BS2881:1989 Security Level 1). These cabinets are therefore, suitable for use in healthcare centres, hospitals, nursing homes, prisons and other healthcare buildings.
• Single point locking as standard
• All single door cabinets are supplied with right hand hinge as standard (left hand hinge is available upon request)
• Adjustable storage 1mm mild steel, hardened hinges and finished with a durable, hygienic white epoxy coating
• High security lock designed to EN1300 and VDS2396 specifications. Anti-pick levers and deadlock mechanism
• Supplied with 3 keys as standard (per lock)
•Optional warning light and buzzer alarm (available separately, adds 55mm to height)
• 5V DC external warning light shows green when closed, red when open and red flashing when left open for 2.5 minuites
• Optional nurse callout (volt free contract), for connection to nurse call system
• Internal buzzer alarm activates when cabinet is left open for 5 minuites (only available to purchase when combined with the optional warning light).
Please use the arrows below to scroll through the related items