Medicine Cabinet, 4 shelves, 4 door trays, 1 door, 1 lock - 85cm (H), 60cm (W), 30cm (D)
The Sunflower high quality medicine cabinets are indipendently tested to the British Standard (BS2881:1989 Security Level 1). These cabinets are therefore, suitable for use in healthcare centres, hospitals, nursing homes, prisons and other healthcare buildings.
• Single point locking as standard
• All single door cabinets are supplied with right hand hinge as standard (left hand hinge is available upon request)
• Adjustable storage 1mm mild steel, hardened hinges and finished with a durable, hygienic white epoxy coating
• High security lock designed to EN1300 and VDS2396 specifications. Anti-pick levers and deadlock mechanism
• Supplied with 3 keys as standard (per lock)
•Optional warning light and buzzer alarm (available separately, adds 55mm to height)
• 5V DC external warning light shows green when closed, red when open and red flashing when left open for 2.5 minuites
• Optional nurse callout (volt free contract), for connection to nurse call system
• Internal buzzer alarm activates when cabinet is left open for 5 minuites (only available to purchase when combined with the optional warning light).
Please use the arrows below to scroll through the related items
Cabinet Medicine Optional Warning Light And Nurse Call Output (For Sun-Mc6, Mc7, Mc10 & Mc11 Cabinets)