Accoson 6" Aneroid Sphygmomanometer - Wall Model with Cuff
• Made in the UK and guaranteed to BS EN 1060-1 standards
• Large diameter, easy to read white dial
• Wall model has swivel mounting bracket
• Cuff is stored behind dial
• Range 0-300mmHg
• Latex free
• Includes an adult cuff and a bulb
• 1 year device and calibration warranty.
Aneroid Sphygmomanometer, the device is composed of a dial, pump, cuff and valve. Once the cuff is inflated, it applies pressure to the brachial artery.
A stethoscope is used to listen to arterial blood flow sounds, an instrument for measuring blood pressure, typically consisting of an inflatable rubber cuff which is applied to the arm and connected to a column of mercury next to a graduated scale, enabling the determination of systolic and diastolic blood pressure by increasing and gradually releasing the pressure in the cuff.
Please use the arrows below to scroll through the related items