K Four Bandage System x 1
Four layer compression system for the treatment of venous leg ulcers.
• Provides a gold standard for compression therapy
• Consists of a combination of:
- K-soft - soft compression wadding bandage to absorb fluid and re-distribute pressure.
-K-Lite - light support bandage type 2, to aid absorbency and act as a base for compression.
- K-Plus - Light support type 3A bandage to provide up to 20mmHg at the ankle and up to 15mmHg at the calf.
- Ko-Flex - Cohesive bandage to offer additional compression and maintain position of the other layers.
- K-Three C - high compression type 3C bandage providing the extra pressure necessary for ankles, >25cm.
Please choose from the options below:
Please use the arrows below to scroll through the related items